Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Books Received - John Brenner's Book on the Election Controversy in the 20th Century - His Dissertation at Marquette

 John Sparky Brenner, son of Slick Brenner, Grandson of SP Brenner, finished his PhD at Marquette in 2012 with a dissertation on the election controversy. Someone sent a correction about him "studying at UW Madison." Thanks.

Sparky went to Northwestern College, Watertown, Wisconsin.

I will be writing a full review of Brenner's book, which someone sent to me.

I also have the pdf of his dissertation, which appears to be almost the same in content.

http://epublications.marquette.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1200&context=dissertations_mu

Today I am making progress on Volume 6 of Luther's Sermons. I will finish writing the Brenner review in the next few days.

 "My sisters, my brother and me. Ann Brenner Arnold MLS class of of 1964. Me MLS Class of 1966. Dr. John Brenner MLS Class of 1969. Barbara Brenner Manthey MLS Class of 1975." Deborah Brenner Priebe, Michigan Lutheran Seminary