Sunday, May 7, 2017

An Interview with George Neumayr, Author of The Political Pope - OnePeterFive

 Pope Francis, Society of Jesus,
demonstrates that the Holy Spirit blows where It will.




An Interview with George Neumayr, Author of The Political Pope - OnePeterFive:



"Maike Hickson: What inspired you to write a book on Pope Francis?

George Neumayr: From the first moment I saw him, I knew that he was going to be a Modernist wrecking ball, and he struck me from the beginning as the prototypical “progressive” Jesuit. I knew it was an extremely bad sign that the Church would name the first Jesuit pope at the very moment the Jesuit Order was in its most corrupt and heterodox condition. I knew it was going to be a distressingly historic pontificate, and from the first moment of Francis’ papacy I began thinking that his pontificate would be a good subject for a book. As it unfolded, it became clearer and clearer that someone need to chronicle this consequentially chaotic pontificate."

 Paul McCain loved this painting so much
that he put a version of it on his plagiarized blog.
One read created this enhancement.
That is St. Mary breast-feeding
a favorite saint.


'via Blog this'

***
GJ - I two definite warning signs about Pope Francis:

  1. He is a Jesuit.
  2. The media loves him.